SISTEMA OPERATIVO WINDOWS XP O VISTA. A self-paced, highly interactive series of CDs to supplement the certification study guide. Multiple students can use these CDs to prepare for the certification exam, obtain CEU credits, and upgrade their knowledge and skills. The lessons are designed for adult learners who cannot attend formal classes and nontraditional learners who respond best to visual, auditory, and hands-on teaching methods.
• Instructional strategies that simulate job tasks and promote learning transfer.
• A high level of interactivity.
• Self-paced instruction.
• Emphasis on visuals, including other graphics.
• Digital audio that enhances text.
• Intuitive navigation with clear orientation titles.
• A system of instant feedback that engages the learner.
• Quiz questions that simulate certification tests and lead to mastery of learning objectives.
• Glossary of key terms with definitions and pronunciations.
The basics of risk assessment identify the factors involved in evaluating risk for tree failure and resulting damage if targets are present, and defines related legal terms, such as liability and negligence. The Risk Assessment & Tree Proctection CD also discusses the proactive arborist’s role in successful tree protection and preservation on a construction site. (©2008)
Solo quedan 2 disponibles
|Dimensiones||12,3 × 1 × 14 cm|
Solo los usuarios registrados que hayan comprado este producto pueden hacer una valoración.
No hay valoraciones aún.